| 소식 주제
(1.12 업데이트 이전에 프리릴리즈 번역이 완료되지 못한 점 깊이 사과드립니다)
MINECRAFT 1.12 PRE-RELEASE 7
One step closer to 1.12!
We're now drawing to a close with 1.12, with hopefully the final pre-releases. We're aiming to get the full 1.12 release out to you all this friday (2017-06-02)!
Changes in 1.12 pre-release 6
- Optimized recipe book & creative inventory searching a lot, especially when using mods
- Made a bunch of text translatable, where previously they were hardcoded English
- Optimized chunk loading, a previous pre-release slowed it down :(
- Added the ability to see credits by clicking the copyright text in the title screen
- Technical: Skipped functions (when the conditional fails) is now considered a failure (for example in command blocks)
- Technical: Tab-completing command names in command blocks will no longer add a
- Fixed bug MC-40275 - Credit screen/End Poem music not playing correctly
- Fixed bug MC-94016 - Glass panes and iron bars connect to barrier blocks
- Fixed bug MC-115816 - During the destruction of the beds, cracks do not appear
- Fixed bug MC-116479 - Parrots dismount when y coordinate decreases
- Fixed bug MC-116489 - Unknown entity property for entity_properties loot table condition causes server crash for default loot tables
- Fixed bug MC-116625 - Animation speed of Crafting Guide items is dependant on framerate.
- Fixed bug MC-116669 - Exploding TNT minecarts and ender crystals can cause StackOverflow
- Fixed bug MC-116696 - Animated textures in resource packs aren't animated in advancement icons
- Fixed bug MC-116834 - "Showing Craftable" button shows uncraftable items of same recipe group
- Fixed bug MC-117004 - Narrator is toggled when typing in text fields
- Fixed bug MC-117125 - Narrator still crashes on linux, flite installed
- Fixed bug MC-117265 - Typing in search bar in recipe book displays next variant for recipes with multiple variants
- Fixed bug MC-117310 - gamerule gameLoopFunction does not tab complete function names
- Fixed bug MC-117314 - stat.craftItem is missing most items
- Fixed bug MC-117568 - Survival tutorial steps shown in creative mode
- Fixed bug MC-117584 - Converting zombie villager without ConversionPlayer set crashes server
- Fixed bug MC-117611 - Extreme Lag on Multiplayer Server
- Fixed bug MC-117627 - Moving items in inventory with open recipe book displays next variant for recipes with multiple variants
- Fixed bug MC-117636 - construct_beacon advancement trigger is triggered when player gets near beacon instead of when building beacon
- Fixed bug MC-117640 - Pets (wolves, ocelots, parrots) teleport onto magma blocks
- Fixed bug MC-117661 - Conditional function command only runs the function if the selection matches exactly one entity
- Fixed bug MC-117663 - Conditional function commands do not work inside of functions
- Fixed bug MC-117677 - Jumping does not increase progress in tutorial
- Fixed bug MC-117687 - Recipe Book tries to use damaged bows to craft dispensers despite this being invalid
- Fixed bug MC-117703 - Cannot kill invulnerable parrot with cookie in Creative mode
- Fixed bug MC-117704 - "excitedze" easter egg triggers when language is already "Pirate Speak"
- Fixed bug MC-117710 - Bonus Chest setting is not copied when re-creating world
- Fixed bug MC-117711 - "Snowy Kingdom" Superflat preset arguments include villages despite them being unable to generate in ice plains
- Fixed bug MC-117713 - skipping function triggers conditional command blocks
- Fixed bug MC-117714 - Clicking on dispenser recipe while only having enchanted bow in inventory places other ingredients anyways
- Fixed bug MC-117718 - Breeding animals without LoveCause set cause crash
- Fixed bug MC-117727 - @s is described as "a player in /execute" despite working for all entities
- Fixed bug MC-117752 - Knowledge book isn't consumed upon right-click
- Fixed bug MC-117764 - No error is logged when using knowledge book with invalid recipes
- Fixed bug MC-117785 - Clicking arrows in recipe book have no click sound
- Fixed bug MC-117789 - Crash: java.lang.IllegalAccessError: tried to access field com.sun.jna.Pointer.peer from class com.sun.jna.PointerTool
- Fixed bug MC-117812 - Weird criteria names in certain advancements
- Fixed bug MC-117823 - Single-ingredient recipes cannot be stacked by repeatedly clicking on the recipe
- Fixed bug MC-117827 - Nonexistent (or misnamed) tipped arrow recipe
- Fixed bug MC-117843 - Parrots lose their Name Tag upon dismounting a player's shoulder
- Fixed bug MC-117854 - Fences connect to barriers
- Fixed bug MC-117858 - Right-clicking an item stack into the creative mode item selector destroys the whole stack
- Fixed bug MC-117877 - Naming Parrots, becoming unnamed.
- Fixed bug MC-117883 - Advancement descriptions are able to go out of the Minecraft window
- Fixed bug MC-117960 - Strange vines behaviour
- Added some new bugs!
Please report any and all bugs you find in Minecraft to bugs.mojang.com. If nobody reports a bug, we can't fix it!
To get snapshots, open your launcher and go to the "launch options" tab. Check the box saying "Enable snapshots" and save. To switch between the snapshot and normal version, you can find a new dropdow menu next to the "Play" button. Back up your world first or run the game on in a different folder (In the "launch options" page).
Snapshots can corrupt your world, please backup and/or run them in a different folder from your main worlds.
Cross-platform server jar:
Report bugs here:
| 원문 & 참고글 출처